We, Robos GmbH & Co. KG, Im Moldengraben 47, 70806 Kornwestheim, Germany, as the operator of the websites accessible via https://www.robos.de“ (in the following “website“), are the responsible body for the personal data of the users of our website (“you”) as defined in German Data Protection Act (“BDSG”).
Your trust and the protection of your privacy is our particular concern. Thus we take the protection and the safety of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data will be collected, processed and used exclusively under compliance with data protection legislations, especially with the regulations of Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and Telemedia Act (TMG).
Within our information obligation, below we would like to inform you in detail which data will be collected and in the following processed or used when you visit our website, use the functions of our website, and use our services like the subscribing to our newsletter or contacting us via the contact form. Furthermore, we would like to inform you which accompanying protective measures we have also adopted in both technical and organizational respect.
Personal data are all information about personal and factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. Thus personal data include all data which can be linked to your person like e.g. your name, your address, your phone number or your email address.
We collect and process your personal data to enable you to use the functions and the services of our website. Personal data will be only collected, processed and used by us only and insofar you voluntarily provide us the relevant data for the specified data collection or data usage, a legal regulation allows the specified data collection and/or usage or you have expressly agreed to the specified data collection and/or usage.
The scope and type of data collection and usage vary depending on either you visit our website for the information retrieval or use the functions of our website by contacting us and/or subscribing to our newsletter.
a) Purely informational use of our websiteIn relation to the purely informational use of our website you are not required to provide any personal data.
We only collect and use those of your data which will be automatically provided by your internet browser, like viewed sites, access status, respective transmitted data volume, the type of internet browser you used, operating system and its interface, IP address of the requesting PC, date and time you visited our website.
These data from the purely informational visits will be collected and used solely anonymized to enable you to visit our website, for statistical purposes, as well as for the improvement of our internet offer. Your IP address will be shortened by the last octet (partial segment). The connection of these data to a personal data of a specified natural person does not take place. You IP address will be saved only temporarily for the time of your visit.
b) The use of the functions of our websiteIf you would like to contact us or to subscribe to our newsletter, it is necessary to provide your personal data to us for this purpose.
Contact: If you contact us for example to send us requests or to give us your feedback, the voluntarily provided contact data (e.g. title, name, company, email-address, phone, address) will be collected, processed and used to reply to your requests and/or suggestions sent via the contact form, email or in another way.
Newsletter: If you subscribe to our newsletter, then, in addition to your informed consent, we need at least your name and your email address to which the newsletter will be sent. The wording of the informed consent for sending the newsletters is:
Your name and eventual further voluntarily data will be used to address you personally and to personalize the contents of the newsletter as well as to be able to clear any queries regarding the email address. We will send you the newsletter only if you confirm your subscription via the link sent to you for this purpose in the confirmation email. This way we want to make sure that only you as the owner of the provided email address can subscribe to the newsletter. You must confirm close to the receipt of the confirmation email as otherwise the subscription to the newsletter will be automatically deleted from our database. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time (revoke). The revocation can be done by sending a corresponding message to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address named in No. 1 Paragraph 1 or by clicking the hyperlink at the end of every newsletter.
The personal data collected for the purposes mentioned above will be used exclusively within the scope of their purpose or insofar as it is necessary to preserve our legitimate commercial interests. The transmission of your personal data to a third party only occurs if and insofar as it is required in the scope of the abovementioned purpose, e.g. to companies which we use to perform the offered services. Apart from that your personal data will not be transmitted to any third party without your permission unless we will be obliged to by judicial or administrative orders.
(1) In relation to the purely informational use of our WEBSITE, that is if you don`t use any offers and services on our WEBSITE or don`t provide us any information elsewhere, we only collect those of your data, which will be automatically provided to our server by your internet browser. Here the following data will be collected:
(2) These data are technically necessary for us to make the use and the functionality of our WEBSITE possible for you, especially to display the WEBSITE and to ensure the safety and stability of the WEBSITE. The connection of these data to a personal data of a specified natural person does not take place. Our legitimate interest in a functioning website does exist, the legal basis for it is art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter f of DSPR.
(3) Your data will be deleted as soon as they are longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for. In case of data collection for purely informational provision of our WEBSITE the deletion takes place when the respective session is finished. The storage of your IP address lasts up to seven days in complete form, thereafter in anonymized form. Here your IP address will be shortened by the last octet (partial segment). The temporary storage of the IP address by our system is necessary to correct malfunctions of our website and to avert dangers.
Along with the purely informational use of our WEBSITE we offer different offers and functions (in the following “performances”), which you can use in case of interest. Hereto you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to fulfil the respective performance and to which the previously mentioned data processing rules apply. In detail, we process your personal data for the following performances:
4.1 Contact/feedback(1) If you contact us, for example to give us your feedback, the processing of your provided contact data (e.g. your given name and surname, email address, phone number) takes place to answer your requests and/or suggestions sent via contact form, email or otherwise. The processing of your data serves only for processing of your contact as well as for the prevention of an abuse and for the guarantee of the safety of our informational technological systems.
(2) The legal base for the processing of the data is art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter f of DSPR. If your message aims to the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal base for the processing of your data is art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter b of DSPR.
(3) Insofar the deletion of your personal data is not opposed by any legal or contractual retention period, we delete the data as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for. This is the case when the conversation with you is finished. Generally, the conversation is finished when the circumstances reflect that the issue concerned has been conclusively clarified.
4.2 Subscription to our newsletter(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised offers are stated in the informed consent.
(2) To subscribe to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-out mechanism. This means that we send you an email to the specified email address, in which we ask you to confirm your wish to receive the newsletter. If you don`t confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save your respectively used IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the mechanism is to prove your registration and, if so, to resolve a possible abuse of your personal data.
(3) The only obligatory information for the submission of the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further data marked separately is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your email address for the purpose of the sending of the newsletter. Legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter a DSPR.
(4) Your consent to the submission of the newsletter can be revoked at any time and you can unsubscribe from the newsletter. The revocation can be done by clicking the link provided in every newsletter email or by sending a message to the contacts named in No. 1.
(5) Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for or as soon as you revoke your consent to the delivery of the newsletter. Accordingly, your data will be saved for the duration of the activity of your newsletter subscription.
4.3. Application(1) When you apply for a vacancy in our company, we process your personal data which you submit to us e.g. via email. We don`t need any information from you, which is not usable according to General Equal Treatment Law (for example ethnicity, religion or ideology, age, sexual identity). We ask you not to submit to us any information about pregnancy, political views, philosophical or religious beliefs and the membership in any trade union.
(2) The processing of your personal data takes place only for the purpose of filling the vacancies within our company. We do not forward your personal data unless you have given us your permission for it. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter b, art. 9 para. 2 letter b, art. 88 of DSPR in conjunction with § 26 German Federal Data Protection Act new edition.
(3) If we cannot offer you any vacancy, we delete your data 6 months after the end of the application procedure latest, unless you give us your permission to store the applicant data for a longer period of time.
The collection or saving of personal data by us does not take place in this context. We also do not use technics which connect the relevant cookies data with user data.
You can choose in the settings of your browser if you allow the setting and retrieving of cookies. You can for example deactivate the saving of cookies completely, limit it to certain websites or configure your browser in the way that you will be informed and asked for response every time a website wants to set a cookie.
Our website uses google analytics, a web analytics service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the socalled cookies, text files, which will be saved on your PC and which allow for the analysis of the website use by you. The information about your use of this website, which will be created by the cookie (incl. your IP address), will be usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If the IP-anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be first shortened by Google within the member states of European Union or in other member countries of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there only exceptionally. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services related to the website- and internet use to the operator of the website.
The IP address transmitted within Google Analytics by your internet browser will not be connected with other data by Google.
You can avoid the saving of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser software; we would like to point out that in this case you might be not able to use all functions of this website to the fullest extent.
We point out that Google Analytics will be applied on this website with the “_anonymizeIp()”-extension and thus your IP address will be processed only in shortened version to exclude linking to a particular individual.
Moreover, you can avoid the future collection of the data created by a cookie and referable to your use of the website incl. your IP address by Google at any time by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
Alternatively, for browsers on mobile devices you can avoid the collection by Google Analytics by clicking the following link: deactivate Google Analytics reactivate Google Analytics. An opt-out-cookie will be set which prevents the data collection for your future visits on this website. Please note: the cookie works only for the respective browser it has been set. If you delete the cookie from this browser, you have to set it again by clicking the link above.
We use technical and organizational safety measures to protect the incoming or collected personal data especially against incidental or intended manipulation, loss, and destruction or against the attack by any unauthorized person. Our safety measures will be continuously improved according to the technological development.
Our website will be encrypted using SSL technology to prevent access by any unauthorized third party.
We point out that you can revoke your eventual data protection consent at any time with future effect.
Furthermore, you have the right to request for information about the saved personal data concerning you at any time and free of charge in accordance with the statutory regulations. Moreover, you have the right to request for the deletion, blocking or correction of these data in accordance with the statutory regulations.
Please contact us via email email@example.com or send your request to the address named in No. 1 Paragraph 1.
As of May 25th, 2018